How well you see with glasses is limited to the accuracy of your doctor’s prescription and the quality of eyewear you choose. To ensure your best vision, we offer the industry’s best optical solutions. We utilize the newest technology and precision manufacturing so you can see to your fullest potential.
Our optical staff is here to help you decide which solutions will best address your personal visual needs. Whether you are a patient of ours or new to our office, no appointment is necessary to meet with one of our optical experts – stop by anytime!
We’re not only concerned with how well you see; we care how you look! Glasses rest on your face, they represent your personality, and people recognize you by them. Our optical experts can help you pick the perfect pair! Below are some of the brands we offer.
At St. Lucy’s Vision Center we make choosing your prescription lenses as simple and straightforward as possible. Our products are described below, starting with the lens designs we offer.
- Single vision lenses are used to correct myopia (near-sightedness) and hyperopia (far-sightedness). This design provides the same correction over the entire area of the lens.
- Progressive lenses correct for presbyopia (the lost ability of the eye to focus). This design transitions corrective power from top to bottom, restoring clear vision at all distances.
- Workstation lenses (also known as “near –variable” or “computer” lenses) are designed to alleviate the eye strain and stress experienced with prolonged near tasks. They work to reduce the effort, that would otherwise be placed on your eyes, within a close environment.
- Sun lenses are essential to protect yourself from harmful UV rays. Whether you have a prescription or not, sunglasses prevent blinding vision conditions such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Regardless of which design you choose:
- All of our lenses block harmful UV rays.
- All of our lenses have a non-glare treatment. This keeps light from haloing and flaring up as you look through the lens. It also keeps excess light from reflecting off the lenses and into your eyes; this extra light would cause your eyes to feel tired by the end of the day.
- All of our lenses are protected with a layer of scratch resistance. But because nothing is scratch-proof, and accidents do happen…
- All of our lenses are protected under warranty for at least one year.
We are proud to partner with companies dedicated to enhancing quality of life through eyewear.