We offer well vision care for healthy, happy eyes. This includes, but is not limited to, routine comprehensive eye exams, contact lens exams, Overnight Sight therapy and InfantSEE exams.
- A comprehensive eye exam is your typical visit to the eye doctor. It includes an evaluation of your vision, as well as the health of your eyes. We use the latest in technology to detect disease and prevent vision loss. If there is any need for vision correction, a glasses prescription will be produced. This exam is usually completed within an hour.
- A contact lens exam is necessary to obtain a contact lens prescription. During this examination our doctors analyze the shape of your eyes and consider your lifestyle to determine which lens will fit best. We teach patients to properly wear and care for their lenses. We fit color lenses and speciality lenses, including rigid gas permeable and scleral.
- Overnight Sight is an orthokeratology therapy. By wearing custom therapeutic lenses while you sleep, the surface of your eyes are gently reshaped. Once you wake up and remove the lenses, you can enjoy a full day of clarity. With this ground breaking technology we can deliver clear, comfortable vision without glasses, daytime contact lenses or surgery.
- We are proud to be providers of the national InfantSEE program. This no-cost public health initiative was designed to promote healthy development and vision for our youngest members of society. Infants between six months and one year old can receive an eye exam absolutely free. Vision development and eye health problems are more effectively corrected if treatment begins early.
We offer medical care when there is a problem with your eyes. This can be anything from itching, watering, redness, to a foreign body in the eye. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Urgent care for cuts, abrasions, or foreign body removal
- Treatment for infections, pink eye, styes, and allergies
- Dry eye disease treatment
- Diabetic exams and diabetic retinopathy management
- Glaucoma evaluation and management
- Macular degeneration evaluation and management
- Cataract evaluation and surgery co-management
- LASIK and refractive surgery evaluation and co-management
If you suffer a severe impact to the eye, experience sudden vision loss, experience pain in your eyes or see flashes of light, it is recommended that you seek medical attention immediately.